miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2010

My Dreams

Hello all again. Maybe you don´t know, but I'm about to turn 20 years old. Now, I am in fourth semester of the degree in Communication Sciences, and I have designed many plans for my future.
For example, in first of all, for the next month I do intersemester to rest a little of all the future tasks of the next semester. When finished, I can only rest a week, so I will sleep a lot.
In the next semester I will study hard, I will also continue with my English course.
When finish the university i will work in an advertising agency. When i have a lot of money, I will buy a nice house with large garden and a pickup truck.
I marry a very handsome man and meets all my expectations. Then, when i were 26 or 27 years old, I will have my first girl, my second child going to be called Jesus Eduardo.
Those are my main plans and desires, well, until next time, bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario