martes, 16 de febrero de 2010

Advice

Should I marry him?

I have been with my Fiance for almost four years, we are going to married next year but, there are a couple of concerns I have: one is the fact that he never talks about his feelings, he keeps everything inside of him. He sometimes has trouble with expressing his excitement about things also.
He never buys me flowers or takes me out to dinner. He says that he doesn´t know why, but he never thinks of things like that.
I don´t know if this is a side affect of depression or, maybe, he is sick of me. He says that he loves me and that wants to marry with me, if this is true, what is his problem?
Female, 19

I think you should talk to him about how you are feeling. You should tell him what you are thinking about him, the things that you don´t like about him and how could he resolve. It´s important that you express everything you feel, because I thing communication is the base of marriage. I hope you take this advice seriously, good luck.

By: Mónica Aranda Cuellar Bocardo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario