viernes, 12 de febrero de 2010

Hates School... What do you think he should do?

I have got a neighbor who is very worried about his own life, he is only 16, and he asked me an advice here his case...


I hate school. I cannot stand my school so I skip it almost every day. Luckily, I am a smart person and I am in all of the advanced classes and don't have reputation as a rebel. Only the people who really know me know about my strange feelings. My parents don't care - they don't even mention it if I don't go to school. What I end up doing is sleeping all day and they staying up all night talking to my girlfriend. I get behind in my work and when I try to go back to school I get a bunch of crap from my teachers and friends. I just get so depressed when I think about it. I have given up on trying to go back and now am considering dropping out altogether, but I really don't want to do that because I realize it would ruin my life. I don't want to go back at all but I also don't want it to ruin my life. I am so confused and I have really tried to go back and just can't take it. What should I do? Please help.

Male, 16.


What do you think? Well this is bad, I take long before answering but at the end I said:
You should go wiht a Psychologist because you said yo don't want to talk with your parents so I think a psychologist could help you as many ways as you can imagine I know it is not easy to be 16 but you must to look inside of yourself why do you want to drop out all your life? it's not right you should think in taht girlfriend, what will happen when you grow up? Think better the things and you'll see your life it's wonderful and you don't have to waste it.
What do you think it could be a great advice for this boy?
Written by: Sandra Lizette Franco Hernández.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario