jueves, 18 de febrero de 2010

Advice

Since I was a child I liked the horses and so I decided to buy one, but I have a problem, the horse that I refuse to give the sides, does not want to walk or to one side or another, and I do not spend there, and I have to force it down to make way, and I'm getting sick because I do not get good results, hopefully I could help.

Thanks
Watch what you do is first of all not afraid of your horse, because these animals are very smart and realize when a person fears them, and if this happens the horse will do what you want, you must prove to your horse your command and so that way the animal will feel the government of his master, you must also use spurs as support for when your horse does not want to walk somewhere, spurs, drove him to do what I sent you, remember that you can the whip for support.

José Gerardo Carrazco Lara

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario