domingo, 14 de febrero de 2010

I´m one of those guys who have ¨the quite normal¨ problem: I´m in love with a girl, but i don´t know what to do. I have already had a crush on some girls, never with any success, but this something different. my problems is actually that I´m too cowardly to tell her anything. I know that she likes me and we´re very, very good friends. We´ve known each other for about three years, and our about problems with each other, and so I know she is having problems with her boyfriend (who i think is no good for her) we meet almost every day. We always have very much fun together, but is it really so difficult to love someone who has been a good chum to you until now?
Male, 15

You must tell him how you really feel for her, if you have problems with your boyfriend you must support it, I think that if you show what you really feel for her, it will be easier than you accept, you have the advantage that you know very well Well, I think you should overcome your fears.

Karen Isabel Pérez Cervantes.

Hi rob
Just to let you know that I´m thinking of coming to England this summer. You know I have to use English a lot at work now, and I think I need some extra lessons. I especially want my pronunciation to be better you´re always telling me it´s bad! Anyway, I saw an ad in a magazine for a school in York. Isn´t that quite near you? Can you send me some more information about language schools in your area? It would be great to see you while I´m there, and I´d also love to meet some of your friends.
Can´t wait to hear from you. See you soon I hope.
Love
Concetta.

Hi Concetta

I'm happy coming to England. It's good that you worry about your pronunciation that is really bad, I know you can improve a lot, I think there is only one school that really can help. The information that the school sends you on Wednesday for the checks. phone me when you get to go to the airport and pick you could have dinner with some friends I'll be happy to give you a hug and a kiss Greetings.
Rob

Karen Isabel Pérez Cervantes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario